Wear glitter makeup like an accessory! These glitter eye shadow trios feature 3 coordinated shades to create super-charged eye looks in the season’s hottest colors. Think pink, be mellow in yellow and seal the deal in teal—these limited edition mini eye palettes will make you glitterally irresistible.
Go ahead, glitter-eyes it! Use 24 Hour Shadow Primer to intensify color and lock on glitter. Here’s a peek inside each ultra-portable, mini glitter eye palette:
Total Scene (metal glitter trio): Gold glitter and silver glitter with a rich back matte. Use the glitters to give any shadow a galactic finish or pair them with black for a heavy-metal look.
Pic Me (warm glitter trio):Cool-based Pink Sparks and warm-based Heat Seeker are curated to build your ultimate pink look. When used together, these complementary glitters give you a fiercely feminine look with a sequin finish.
Panoramic (cool glitter trio): Teal glitter and blue glitter with a beige matte. Create a dazzling, bold eye look you could build a whole #OOTD around.
• On-trend shades with glitter and matte finishes create coordinated eye looks
• Comfortable formula ensures glitter adheres and glides on with a smooth, even finish
• Press your finger onto eye lids for a starstruck glitter effect
• Camera lens compact includes a double dose of the shade we think you’ll use most
• Includes step-by-step how-to’s under each compact for easy application
1. Start with a layer of 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer to lock on glitter
2.Press glitter shades onto lid with fingertip
3.Layer to intensify
Studio Tip:For easy cleanup around the eyes, make glitter the first step in your makeup routine.